REGULATIONS OF SALE ITEMS IN ONLINE STORE OF SPARTA Sp. Z o.o - valid from the date of 25.12.2014
- General Provisions
- Online Store operating at www.sparta.com.pl is run by the company under the name „SPARA” Limited liability company located in Bogucin (62-006 Kobylnica), at the Boczna 5 street, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the District Court in Poznań, Poznań Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, VIII Division of the National Court Register under numer KRS 181851; seed capital 320.000,00 PLN, holding Tax Identification Number(NIP): 7772556072 and REGON: 63414980 referred to as the Seller or the Company.
- The shop operates on the web at: //sparta.com.pl
- Contact details and the address of the Company Sparta sp. Z. o. o.:
- E-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Address: Bogucin, ul. Boczna 4, 62-006 Kobylnica
- Telephone: + 48 61 815-00-86 (call rate standard - according to the relevant operator's price list)
- Bank account numer:
TRANSFERS IN ZŁOTY:
Bank Zachodni WBK S.A.
Nr BIC (SWIFT): WBKPPLPP
Konto: 65 1090 1450 0000 0000 4505 4421
TRANSFERS IN EURO:
ING Bank Śląski S.A.
Nr BIC (SWIFT): INGBPLPW
Konto: 30 1050 1520 1000 0022 9780 7873
Konto IBAN: PL 30 1050 1520 1000 0022 9780 7873
- The Company or the Seller – SPARTA - a limited liability company headquartered in Bogucin (62-006 Kobylnica) at the Boczna 4 street, registered in the Register of Entrepreneurs of the District Court in Poznań, Poznań Nowe Miasto i Wilda in Poznań, VIII Division of the National Court Register numer KRS 181851, seed capital 320.000,00 PLN, having Tax ID number: 7772556072 and REGON: 634149850
- Online store - online store run by SPARTA sp. z. o. o. available on www.sparta.com.pl
- The Client - a natural person with full legal capacity, and in the cases provided for by the rules generally applicable, or a legal person; or organizational unit without legal personality, which the law gives legal capacity - who has concluded or intends to conclude a Sales Agreement with the Seller. On behalf of the legal person or other organizational unit can act only person properly authorized to represent them.
- The consumer - The customer who is a natural person who takes legal action with the company not directly related to her business or professional activity, in particular, who places an order in the Online Store or making a reservation through the Online Store;
- Registration Form - form available in the Online Shop for creating a Accounts.
- Order Form - Electronic service, interactive form available in the online store that allows submission of order, in particular by adding Products to the electronic shopping basket and determining conditions for Sales Agreement, including the method of delivery and payment.
- The delivery time - number of working days in which the Company compile a order made by the Customer Online Store, entrust ordered products to the courier company to deliver to Customer and deliver ordered products via courier to the address specified by the Client in the contract;
- Workdays - weekdays from Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays
- Magazine - Magazine of the Company located at the Company's headquarters in Bogucin (62-006) at Boczna 4 street
- Regulations - this Regulation, which defines the rules of using Online Store, in particular the rules for concluding through the Online Store sales contracts for products, rules for implementing these agreements, making through Online Store, the booking of products offered by the Company and the principles of the complaint procedure.
- Order – customer’s declaration of intent made through the Online Store (Order Form) or via e-mail or by phone or fax, specifying: type and amount of product contained in the assortment Online Shop at the time of ordering, method of payment, method of delivery of the products, place of delivery of the products and Customer data, forming submitting the Client’s offer to conclude a sales contract via the Online Store products under the contract;
- Account - e-service, marked an individual name (login) and password given by the Client set of resources in the ICT system of the Company, which are stored the data provided by the Customer and information about Orders submitted by him in the Online Shop
- Commercial information - information about the products displayed in the store online. Commercial information in terms of price and availability of products at the stage before adding the item to Cart and logging in to the account, are not an offer within the meaning of the Civil Code but only an invitation to begin negotiations.
- General Conditions of Sale in Online Store (OWS) - a set of general conditions that are part of the Sales Agreement, available at the Online Shop.
- The sales contract - a contract of sale within the meaning of the Civil Code. In the case of consumer sales contract is a contract concluded at a distance within the meaning of the Act of 30 May 2014. on consumer rights. On the content of the agreement consists of the order and OWS.
- The Law on Consumer Rights - the Act of 30 May 2014. on consumer rights (OJ 2014 pos. 827, as amended)
- To use this Online Store, including the viewing range of Internet shop, ordering or booking, it is necessary to fulfillment of the following minimum technical requirements:
- having a computer or other media device with access to the Internet;
- to have a web browser properly configured, browser accordance with the standards of Microsoft Internet Explorer version not lower than 5.5, or Opera, Firefox or Chrome in the top version.
- Having an active account electronic mail (e mail)
- The recommended minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768 pixels,
- In order to ensure the security of communications and data provided in the Online Store, the Company undertakes technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of risk, in particular measures to prevent the extraction and modification by unauthorized personal data transmitted over the Internet.
- Client using Online Store is obliged to:
- use the Online Shop in a manner consistent with applicable law and the provisions of these Regulations,
- The use of this Online Store accordance with the traditions and respecting personal rights of others,
- Not to produce and not The information that you do not infringe any third party rights
- The client should not disclose to third parties your login and password to access the online store. Password should be unique and difficult to decode, passwords should not be stored for automatic logon and startup accounts. If possible, take care of a regular update and change the password to login to the Customer
- Adoption by Internet shop, each complex order is confirmed via e-mail
- To execution of the contract it is necessary to properly complete the order form or contact our consultant. Placing an order may be achieved by registration, then you must confirm your registration by clicking the activation link sent to the specified by the customer email address. Registration in the store is voluntary and free. You can browse through an assortment store, make purchases without signing up. The client registered in the store, however, has the ability to : track order history, status of the order. The customer can place an order without having a permanent record of their data in the database store (called: Shopping without registration), but in this case the customer is obliged to provide all the required data needed in order to conclude the sale and correct its implementation and for shipping orders and / or generated by the store invoice or receipt fiscal (This is data such as your name or company data for Entrepreneurs, contact details, VAT number and your e-mail address to send you a confirmation and implementation of the contract). Seller reserves the right not to perform the contract if no further by the Customer all the data necessary to perform the contract or giving false data, which prevents defects in performance of the contract to the Client.
- To place an order it is necessary to make a choice by the customer ordered products (including choice of color, quantity and other characteristics of the goods) by "adding" selected goods to the basket.
- After the Customer Online Store enjoying all the necessary data (in the case of not having an account contact information and address, if you have accounts data will be downloaded automatically, You will see a summary of complex contracts that will include information on:
- The object of the contract,
- The unit and the total price of ordered products or services, including delivery costs and additional costs (if any).
- The chosen method of payment
- The selected method of delivery
- By submitting your data in the exercise on the part of the Shop customer has the obligation to provide truthful information and data. The client can not communicate and put on store illegal content.
- In order to send orders it is necessary to acceptance of the Terms and Conditions, provide personal information marked as mandatory and pressing the "Order of the obligation to pay". f the customer before pressing the "Order of the obligation to pay" close the website or otherwise withdraw from the continuation of the order, the order will be canceled and cease to bind Seller and Customer.
- The customer receives an order electronically automated reply - Confirmation of the order - to an e-mail address specified by the Client, Confirmation of the order by the store is not tantamount to its adoption for implementation. After receiving orders and sending automatic replies described as a confirmation of the order, Store in a separate correspondence sends specified by the customer email address another message stating "Order confirmed by the Store 'wherein upon receipt by the customer e-mail entitled "Order confirmed by the shop" comes to the Sale Agreement products ordered by the Customer, which Customer is informed of this communication.
- When the Customer orders several products, it turns out that the implementation of the contract will not be possible during the period for execution of the contract, Shop immediately inform the customer through an e-mail to the address specified by the Client’s e-mail. In this case, the customer may cancel the order in part, in whose implementation is not possible within the prescribed period or cancel your order in its entirety. In the case referred to in the preceding sentence if the customer has already paid for the products ordered in advance, Shop will reimburse you immediately, not later than fourteen days, the amount paid or an appropriate part, in the event that your order will be executed in part. Refund payments will be using the same method of payment, which used the customer, unless the customer explicitly agrees to a different way of return, which does not bind him any costs.
- Placing an order is binding when the time specified in the registration form e-mail address will feedback from the Seller confirms acceptance of the order for execution - "Order confirmed by the store".
- Without prejudice to the powers of the Consumer to withdraw from the contract in accordance with applicable laws, Customer may cancel the order before receiving acknowledgment from store offers to buy, that is, before receiving a confirmation email accepting the order indicated Order confirmed by the store ". In this case the customer should immediately contact the Store.
- The conclusion of the contract of sale is concluded with the adoption and confirmation of an order by the Seller in accordance with these Regulations. Order adopted is to implement upon its confirmation by the Seller.
- Conclusion of the contract of sale by telephone:
- An order can also be made by telephone on weekdays from h. 9:00 pm. 18:00 by phone +61 8150086 (charged at standard call - by. Pricelist proper operator).
- In response to customer Seller shall specify at least the essential provisions of the contract of sale, including:. object of the contract price, the cost of delivery;
- to effectively conclude a contract on the phone with the Consumer it is necessary prior following actions:
- Set the terms of the contract
- confirmation of acceptance of the contract by the Seller and content of the proposed contract on a durable medium (eg. via email email)
- Consolidation of the Consumer declaration signed an agreement (composed after receiving confirmation), also on a durable medium.
- Conclusion of the contract of sale by fax:
- An order can also be submitted by fax at telephone number +61 8150045 (charged at standard call - by. pricelist proper operator)
- In response to customer Seller shall specify at least the essential provisions of the contract of sale, including:. object of the contract price, the cost of delivery;
- to effectively conclude a contract on the phone with the Consumer it is necessary prior following actions:
- Set the terms of the contract
- Conclusion of the sales contract through an e-mail
- An order can also be made by sending an e-mail to the address of the Company
- In response to the Customer Order Sellers determine at least the essential provisions of the contract of sale, the object of the contract and the price.
- After placing orders Seller shall immediately confirm its receipt and concurrently Order for execution. Confirmation of receipt the Order and it’s adoption for implementation by sending to the Seller to the Client an appropriate e-mail the specified while placing orders customer e-mail address, which includes at least a statement of the receipt of orders Sellers and his admission to the realization and confirmation of the Purchase Agreement.
- Upon receipt of the above e-mail address is entered into Sales Agreement between Customer and Reseller.
Consolidation, security, and providing the customer the concluded Purchase Agreement occurs through (1) the provision of these Terms and Conditions at the Online Shop and (2) send the customer an e-mail. The content of the Sale Agreement is further perpetuated and secured in a computer system Vendors Online Shop.
- The sales agreement is in Polish, with a properly complying with the order placed by the Client (which indicated will be subject of the transaction, price and specifications of the buyer) and the Rules and OWS.
- Any sale agreement shall be confirmed by proof of purchase (fiscal receipt or invoice) that will be attached to each completed order.
- The order will be realized under the condition that the product is in stock If the product is not available the customer will be informed by the Seller about the other possibilities of the contract, In this case, it is possible to partial implementation or modification of the contract, the waiting time and abandonment of the contract by the customer.
- Estimated delivery time is up to ... Business Days / or is indicated on the side of the Shop in the product, the delivery time may be longer due to temporary lack of products in the warehouse of the Company or the need to perform activities picking equipment. The maximum delivery time should not exceed 30 days. The approximate time of the contract is the order picking time and the estimated time of delivery of the consignment. Seller will make every effort to turn around time as short as possible. At the time of the contract directly affected by the availability of products, the time of completion of the consignment and time of delivery by courier.
- Information about goods, prices of the products
- All goods in assortment Online Store are brand new.
- All prices shown on the website store are given in Polish zloty (PLN) (or any other currency in the case of selecting the available options in this regard).
- For each product offered by the store is given both net price of the product (does not contain a tax on goods and services - VAT) and gross price (price includes value-added tax - VAT)
- Prices do not include the cost of delivery of products to the location specified by the customer. The cost of delivery depends on the options chosen by the customer and delivery of products is supplied to the stage replenishment order form, or in the case of orders placed by telephone or email - in the confirmation of the terms of reference.
- Information on product price, features and relevant properties of the product are available on the website of the Online Store and are given by the presented products.
- The price is binding and final price quoted in the "Basket" in the summary of the contract at the time of order by the Customer through the Online Store
- Prices of products presented on the website of an online store may be changed, and the change in the price of products does not affect orders and reservations made prior to the entry into force of changes in prices.
- Shop can in their chosen periods offered to sell the product at a very special price and promotion, with special prices and promotions of the products may apply during a defined period or until the exhaustion of stocks of products.
- Seller as a result of individual negotiations may give customers, in particular, which are Entrepreneurs, additional discounts and enable the purchase on the basis of individual price lists.
- Methods of payment
- Payment for the ordered goods can be made at the option of of Buyer:
- cash on delivery; then a payment on delivery into the hands of a courier,
- the bank account of the Seller; the ordered products are sent after the recognition of Seller's bank account in the amount equal to the price of the ordered products
- Cash in hand Vendors - on receipt of goods in Stock Seller;
- The Seller as a result of individual negotiations can provide customers, especially from business, of grace and grant trade credit.
- Terms of delivery
- Shop sells exclusively on Polish territory.
- The costs of supplies of products are detailed in OWS.
- Shipping of the ordered products are also served in each case on the website of an online store during the ordering, ncluding immediately prior to and at the time of approval and submission by the Customer and are included in the total contract value. The total value of the contract includes the price of the products and the cost of its provision.
- Delivery of products is carried out on Polish territory (RP).
- Expected delivery time and shipping of the products and product availability are indicated in the description of the products at an online store. You may be additionally informed by phone or email on the date of the contract.
- Duration order should not exceed 30 days, unless the description of the product or when placing orders given another term. In the case of products with different delivery dates, the delivery date is the longest given term, which should not exceed 30 days.
- Start of the term of the contract counts as follows:
- for selection by the customer before checkout cash payment on delivery of ordered goods - from the date of dispatch by the Company to the Customer's e-mail confirmation of the order,
- in the case of selection by the customer before checkout payment by bank transfer - from the bank account Sellers
- Shop is not responsible for the delay or non-delivery resulting from giving incorrect customer address data or other reasons caused by the Client.
- Delivery costs are borne by the customer according to the current pricing courier company and depend on m. Al. weight of shipment, its values, dimensions, etc. - specified in the applicable price list of supplies set out in OWS.
- The customer By placing an order shall take a decision as to whether the products ordered by him in the magazine received or to be sent to the address indicated in the order
- When you select the personal collection of the magazine, the ordered products can also pick up directly Magazine Magazine in weekdays. from 8.00 to 18.00.
- Upon receipt of the order to the customer passes ownership of the products and any risks associated with owning things, including the risk of accidental loss or damage to goods.
- If you choose receipt at the Seller on payment in cash, the buyer is obliged to collect the ordered goods within 7 days of confirmation of the contract by the Seller.
- Seller shall not be liable for errors committed by placing the order on the order form, which resulted in the consignment has not reached the addressee, as well as unjustified refusal to receive the goods by the customer.
- Right of withdrawal
- In accordance with Art. 27 of the Act of 30 May 2014. On consumer rights (Journal of Laws of 2014. Pos. 827) Client being a consumer who has concluded through the Online Store contract at a distance, may, within 14 days to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason and at no cost, with the exception of those referred to in point. VI.9 Regulations.
- The period of withdrawal begins from the day on which the consumer took possession of the goods or where indicated by the Consumer a third party other than the carrier came into possession of the products. In the case of a contract, which includes many things that are delivered separately, in lots or in part the period of withdrawal starts from the day, in which the consumer took possession last thing, the last lot or piece or in which the Consumer indicated by a third party other than the carrier has acquired the last of the things that last lot or piece.
- To respect a time limit is enough to send a statement before its expiry. The statement of withdrawal may be made, for example:
- In writing to the address the Seller
- in electronic form via e-mail to the e-mail address: email@example.com
- personally by the Customer at the headquarters of the Seller in Bogucin.
- An exemplary model withdrawal form is available in the attached file and in Annex 1 to the Regulations and, additionally, is available at the Online Shop in the "Terms and Conditions". The consumer may use the model form, but it is not mandatory.
- In the event of withdrawal from a distance contract is considered to be unmade.
- The Seller is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days of receipt of the declaration consumer of withdrawal, The consumer paid all payments made by him, including the costs of delivery of products (excluding additional costs resulting from the Client method of delivery other than the least expensive usual way of delivery available in the Online Shop). Seller shall refund the payment using the same method of payment, which used the consumer, unless the consumer has expressly agreed a different way of return, which does not bind him any costs. Seller may withhold the reimbursement payments received from the consumer to the receipt of returned goods or the consumer has supplied evidence of his return, depending on which event occurs first.
- The consumer is obliged to immediately, not later than within 14 calendar days from the date on which withdrew from the contract, pay the Seller the goods or give it to a person authorized by the Seller to receive, unless the seller offered to take back the goods himself. To respect a time limit just return the Product prior to expiration. (Consumers may return the products personally or by a person designated directly to the Storage Company.
- The consumer shall be liable for any diminished value of the Product as a result of its use beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Product.
- Possible costs related to the withdrawal by the consumer from the contract, which shall be borne by the consumer:
- If the consumer has chosen method of delivery product other than plain cheapest shipping method available in the online store, the Seller shall not be obliged to reimburse the consumer incurred by him additional costs.
- The consumer shall bear direct cost of returning the Product to the Seller.
- The right to withdraw from a distance contract is not granted to the consumer in respect of contracts:
(1) for the provision of services if Seller made a full service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the provision, that under the provision by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the contract; (2) in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which Seller has no control And which may occur before the deadline for withdrawal; (3) the object of which is the provision of non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or his servant meet individual needs; (4) where the product supplied is undergoing rapid decay or having a short shelf life; (5) in which the subject of the provision is supplied in sealed packaging that after opening the package can not be returned due to health or hygiene reasons, if the packaging has been opened after delivery; (6) the object of which benefits are products which after delivery, due to their nature, are inextricably linked with other things; (7) in which the consumer has specifically demanded that came Seller to him to make urgent repairs or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those where the performance of the consumer demandedor provide products other than replacement parts necessary to complete the repair or maintenance, the right of withdrawal granted to the consumer in relation to additional services or products; (8) the object of which is to provide audio or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed container if the container has been opened after delivery; (9) contained in a public auction; (10) for the supply of digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after having informed by the Seller about the loss of the right of withdrawal.
- Some products sold through the Online Store can be guaranteed by the manufacturer. Seller does not warrant the products sold by them.
- If a product offered by the store is covered by the guarantee provided by the manufacturer warranty given by the manufacturer are delivered together with the goods in the form of a separate document or may be placed directly by the producer on the packaging of the products.
- Basis and responsibilities Sellers of the Client, If the sold products are natural or legal defect (warranty) are defined generally applicable laws, in particular the Civil Code.
- The Seller shall be obliged to provide the Customer with product without defects.
- Complaints filed by customers who are consumers shall be dealt with in the manner and on the terms specified in the provisions of the Civil Code concerning warranty for defects.
- The complaint may be filed by the Client, for example,
- writing to the address of the Seller
- in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- personally at the headquarters of Seller
- It is recommended that the Customer in the description of the complaint:
- Information and facts concerning the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of occurrence of the defect
- Require a means of achieving the Product to comply with the Purchase Agreement or statements to reduce the price or withdraw from the Purchase Agreement; and
- the contact details of the complaining - this will facilitate and expedite the consideration of the complaint by the Seller
Requirements set out in the preceding sentences have the form of recommendations only and do not affect the effectiveness of the complaints lodged with the description of the recommended without complaint.
- The Seller will address customer complaints immediately, but no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Sellers lack of respond within the deadline means that the seller took the complaint to be justified.
- Where to comment on the complaint by the Seller to the Customer or to execute the Customer's rights under the warranty will be necessary to provide the Product to the Seller, The customer will be asked by the Seller to deliver the Product at the expense of Sellers to the address of the Seller. If, however, due to the type of defect, type of product or how it is mounted by Customer provide would be impossible or excessively difficult, the Client will be asked to provide the Product Vendors in the place where the product is located.
- Turning to the Seller with a request to provide the Product, Referred to in point. VIII.6 of the Rules does not affect the deadline to respond to the complaint Sellers Customer referred to in point. VIII.5 of the Rules and to the right customer requests from the Seller dismantling a defective Product and reinstallation of the Product after the replacement free of defects or removal of defects, referred to in Art. 561  of the Civil Code.
- Detailed information on the possibility of the Client who is a consumer with extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and on access to those procedures are available on the premises and on the websites of district (municipal) consumer advocates, Provincial Inspectorates of Trade Inspection and at the following sites Office of Competition and Consumer Protection:
//www.uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie.php; //www.uokik.gov.pl/sprawy_indywidualne.php and //www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_adresy.php.
- The customer who is a consumer has the following examples possibility of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- The customer is entitled to ask the permanent amicable consumer courts, referred to in Art. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000. Trade Inspection (OJ 2001 No. 4 pos. 25, as amended.) a proposal to settle the dispute arising from the concluded Purchase Agreement. Rules of organization and operation of permanent consumer courts of arbitration determines the justice ministry decree of 25 September 2001. on the rules of organization and operation of permanent consumer courts of arbitration. (Journal of Laws 2001, No. 113, item. 1214).
- The customer is entitled to ask the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection in accordance with Art. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000. Trade Inspection (OJ 2001 No. 4 pos. 25, as amended.) proposing the initiation of mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between Customer and Reseller. Information on the rules and procedures of mediation procedure conducted by the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection is available on the premises and on the websites of the individual Provincial Inspectorates of the Trade Inspection.
- The customer can get free help in the settlement of the dispute between Customer and Reseller, also taking advantage of the free assistance of district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization to which statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Tips are granted under the Consumer Federation toll-free consumer helpline number 800 007 707 and by the Association of Polish Consumers email at email@example.com.
- Provisions relating to traders
- This Point Regulations and the provisions contained herein apply only to clients who are not Consumers.
- In the case of customers not being consumers Seller has the right to restrict the available methods of payment, including require prepayment in whole or in part, regardless of the chosen method of payment by the Client and the fact Sale Agreement.
- With the publication by the Seller the Product carrier not pass to the Customer who is a consumer benefits and burdens associated with the product and the risk of accidental loss or damage to the Product Seller in this case shall not be liable for any loss, loss or damage resulting from the adoption of the Product for carriage until the release of his client and for delay in the carriage of the consignment.
- If you send the product to the customer by the carrier who is not a consumer customer is obliged to examine the shipment in time and in the manner adopted for consignments of this kind. If it finds that during transport there is a loss or damage to the Product, is obliged to perform all actions necessary to determine the liability of the carrier.
- In accordance with Art. 558 § 1 of the Code of Civil Sellers liability under the warranty for the product to the customer who is not a consumer is switched off.
- The Seller's liability in relation to non-Consumer Client, regardless of its legal basis is limited - both within a single claim, as well as all claims in total - to the amount paid the price and delivery costs under the Sales Agreement, The seller is liable in relation to non-Consumer Client only for the typical damage predictable at the time of conclusion of the contract and can not be held especially liable for lost profits. Any dispute arising between the Seller and the Client not being a consumer should be dealt with through negotiations, but if they prove ineffective they shall be subjected to the court with jurisdiction for the seat of the Seller.
- The Seller will ensure that benefits were at a high level and committed to secrecy of correspondence.
Lack of transmission or data, arising from the incompatibility of technical equipment or software used by the Client, in particular with regard to incorrectly set monitor parameters resulting, for instance the customer. erroneous admission of the appearance of the products purchased
4.Seller is not responsible for:
- the manner in which customers benefit from the website, nor for any consequences resulting from it;
- speed of data transfer resulting from technical limitations and types of transmission connections;
2.The Seller declares that the Internet shop is run using a secure data storage mechanisms.
- Personal data provided by you (Online Store Customers - who are natural persons within the meaning of General Data Protection Regulation, provided by Customers in the Online Store) in the registration process, ordering or booking products are processed by SPARTA limited liability company, which is the administrator of personal data.
- An essential part of the registration process, place an order or to book a product it is to give the customer his personal data marked as obligatory and Customer's agreement to the processing of personal data provided during registration, ordering or reservation. Provide personal information marked as obligatory is necessary in order to register, place an order or to book the goods, As well as the implementation and operation of the order. Providing personal data is not marked as mandatory voluntary.
- In case the customer has consented to the service provided by electronic means, whose purpose is to provide free newsletters, the resulting e-mail address (e-mail) is added to a list of e-mailing and it is used for marketing purposes to send the Customer commercial information electronically in the form of a newsletter.
- Consent to the processing of personal data occurs by checking the appropriate box by the customer during the registration process, ordering or reservation products.
- The collected personal data are not available to third parties, except for data transfer entity involved the performance of the contract in order to provide the customer ordered products - the products ordered through the Online Store is delivered to the address specified by the Client indicated in the order. The amount and type of data transmitted is limited to the minimum necessary.The Customer, which personal data are processed by the Seller - in the scope resulting from the law, in particular the provisions of the GDPR - he has the right to access his data and rectify, delete or limit processing, right to object to the processing, the right to data transfer, and also the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. Personal data may be corrected or deleted after logging into the Account or in the case of unregistered Customers, the Customer may modify or delete his data by sending a relevant request to the Seller.
- The customer has the right to obtain information on whether and to what extent are processed his personal data, as well as information about the purpose and scope of the processing of personal data. To this end, they should contact the Company as indicated in paragraph 6 above.
- The Company as administrator of personal data, may entrust another entity, by way of a written contract, the processing of personal data in accordance with Art. 31 of the Act of 27 August 1997. On the protection of personal data.
- Cookies collect data on the use of the Site, including sub-pages "Shop Online" by the Client, and their main purpose is to facilitate the client using the Website, customize the Site to the needs and expectations of the customer (personalized pages Service)
- The customer may also at any time limit or disable cookies in your browser's settings by such to block cookies or warns you against storing a cookie on your machine which is used to view the contents of the Website. In such a case, it may happen, however, that use of the Service, including sub "Shop Online" will be less efficient, The customer will not have access to certain content, and in extreme cases can be completely locked properly display the Site, including sub-pages "Shop Online".
- Final Provisions
- Changing the Rules:
- The Seller reserves the right to make changes to the Regulations of the important reasons is: Changes in law; changes in methods of payment and delivery of related changes to functionality store or organizational changes in the Company – in so far as these changes affect the implementation of the provisions of these Regulations.
- In the case of the conclusion on the basis of these Rules continuous contracts (eg. provision of Electronic Services - Account) Customer binds the amended regulations, if they have been preserved requirements set out in Art. 384 and 384  Civil Code, it is the customer has been properly informed about changes and do not terminate the agreement within 14 calendar days from the date of notification. In the event that a change of the Rules resulted in the introduction of any new taxes or increase existing customer who is a consumer has the right to withdraw from the contract.
- In the case of conclusion under these Regulations contracts of a different nature than the continuous contract (eg. Purchase Agreement) amendments to the Regulations shall in no way prejudice the rights of clients who are consumers acquired before the entry into force of the amendments to the Rules and in particular amendments to the Regulations will have no impact on the already deposited or complex contracts and concluded, realized or executed Purchase Agreement.
- It is recommended that the customer has copied the current at the time of purchase version of the Regulations to the permanent memory of your device.
- In matters not covered in these Rules shall apply generally applicable provisions of Polish law, in particular: Civil Code, the Sale Agreements entered into after 25 December 2014 with customers which are consumers - the provisions of the Law on Consumer Rights dated 30 May 2014. (OJ 2014. Pos. 827 as amended.); and other relevant provisions of applicable law.
- Purchase Agreement amendments to the Regulations shall in no way prejudice the rights acquired clients who are consumers prior to the entry into force of the amendments to the Rules, in particular amendments to the Regulations will have no impact on the already deposited or complex contracts and concluded, realized or executed Purchase Agreement.
- Copyright: The website, all materials contained here in including pictures, diagrams, drawings, videos, descriptions, databases are protected by copyright. The copy shall require the prior written consent of Sparta sp. Z oo based in Bogucin.
- Annexes to the Regulations are: Appendix 1 to the Regulations - the model withdrawal form.
- These Regulations come into force on 25 December 2014. And applies to sales contracts concluded from that date.
SPARTA Sp. Z o.o
Bogucin, December 17, 2014